A BRIDAL GUIDE FOR WEDDINGS AT Blairgowrie Yacht Squadron
There was no shortage of ‘something blue’ at Veronica and James’ Blairgowrie Yacht Squadron wedding. With the Port Phillip Bay as a backdrop, this cool couple were in their element along the sandy shores of Koonya Ocean Beach. It was a...
Blairgowrie Yacht Squadron| Wedding Venue Vision and Insights| Tree Studio
Real Weddings At Blairgowrie Yacht Squadron | Blairgowrie Venue
A Bridal Guide For Weddings At Blairgowrie Yacht Squadron
About Blairgowrie Yacht Squadron
Blairgowrie Yacht Squadron is a terrific venue for your wedding ceremony and reception. Whether you are celebrating your day with the guests at the deck during the ceremony, or when you move to the reception room, you will never be too far from a photo opportunity at the Blairgowrie Yacht Squadron.
The venue overlooks the Blairgowrie Marina, Camerons Bight and Port Phillip; giving you a spectacular view that is second to none. This view and the backdrop combined with the beachfront, provides you with ample amount of choices for your photo sessions.
Whether it be group photos, bridal portraits or mood photography, the Blairgowrie Yacht Squadron wedding venue will not disappoint.
- Location: 2900 Point Nepean Road, Blairgowrie, Vic 3942
- Phone: (03) 59888453
- Email: email@example.com
- Business Hours- 8am to 4:30pm (Closed on Saturday & Sunday)
Blairgowrie Yacht Squadron Venue Features
- Beach side wedding area with seating
- Dance floor
- Dedicated event coordinator
- Reception Guest Capacity: Max.150 Seated/200 Standing
- Time Restriction: Please contact the event manager
- Audio Video Equipment: Available
Wedding Venue Price Info For Blairgowrie Yacht Squadron
- For Ceremony Venue Hire- $1000
Food & Beverage Packages (5 to 6 hour Duration. 80 Guests Minimum)
- Monday to Thursday- $150 Per Person
- Friday- $155 Per Person
- Saturday and Sunday- $165 Per Person
- All prices include GST
- Deposit of $2000 for confirmation required.
- The remaining balance is due 14 days prior to the event. If not, the agreement will be terminated.
- Cancellation Fees apply as follows:
- Less than 6 months prior to the event – deposit to be retained by Blairgowrie Yacht Squadron.
- Less than 60 days and more than 14 days prior to the event – 50% of the estimated event charge shall be payable.
- Less than 14 days prior to the event –100% of the estimated event charge shall be payable.
- Minimum booking of 80 people is required for the Southern Waters Room otherwise a minimum spend of $10,000 will apply.
- No decorations items are to be attached to wall surfaces without an approval.
- Blairgowrie Yacht Squadron is a strictly no smoking venue.
Ceremony Options At Blairgowrie Yacht Squadron
The unique beachfront lawn area at the Blairgowrie Yacht Squadron is the perfect location for you to have your wedding ceremony. This space allows you to be on the water’s edge with a spectacular backdrop of Port Phillip.
After the ceremony you can either join your friends and family for drinks on the deck or you can take them along for a variety of photo shoots at the beach itself.
You will also have nothing to worry about if there is an event of bad weather. You can have your ceremony moved to an undercover area where you can exchange your vows without any interruption while being close to the beautiful beach and the bay backdrop.
Blairgowrie Yacht Squadron Wedding Reception
The Southern Waters Room at the Blairgowrie Yacht Squadron is a great wedding reception space. It has stunning views over Port Phillip and the Blairgowrie marina as a backdrop. And with abundant natural light and glass doors opening onto a large north-facing deck overlooking the water, this space is ideal for some great photo sessions as you continue with your celebrations.
While the reception is on you can also step out with your friends for some group photos by the beach and the yachts that are parked nearby at the marina.
The sun set at the marina offers you a great photo opportunities for some intimate pictures to be taken with your partner.
Photography Opportunity At Blairgowrie Yacht Squadron
Blairgowrie Yacht Squadron beachfront wedding ceremony and reception venue is an amazing spot to hold shoots for photographs that will capture some great memories for you to remember for the rest of your life.
The ceremony on the front lawn with expansive backdrop view of the ocean, the fabulous upstairs deck and the natural coastal scenery will ensure that all your photography needs are taken care of.
You can also have photo session with your guest as you move into the reception room. This space offers the same breathtaking views of Port Phillip and with the bi-fold doors of the reception room overlooking the water, your guests can absorb the fresh sea air as your moments with them are captured.
We Love To Throw You Some Ideas
Should you have any questions to plan a wedding or wedding photography at Blairgowrie Yacht Squadron, please do not hesitate to Contact Us for the suggestions and information from a Victoria wedding photographer’s view.