Sea Life Melbourne Aquarium| Wedding Packages| Tree Studio
Real Weddings At Sea Life | Melbourne Aquarium Venue
A Bridal Guide For Weddings At Sea Life Melbourne Aquarium
About Sea Life Melbourne Aquarium
Sea Life Melbourne Aquarium is one of a kind, exclusive wedding venue in Melbourne. If you are looking for a stunning wedding ceremony or reception space, with an aquatic theme, then is your place. This unique event space houses sharks, sting rays, crocodiles, penguins and thousands of fishes. All of this marine beauty in a 2.2 million litre Oceanarium forms the backdrop of your wedding party.
Along with all this, Sea Life Melbourne Aquarium offers you pre-set and tailored wedding packages which ensure that your special day is well taken care of.
Whether you have a small and intimate ceremony or a large and extravagant reception planned, Sea Life Melbourne Aquarium will provide you a space to make your marriage an unforgettable experience.
- Address: King St, Melbourne VIC 3000, Australia
- Business Hours: (Timings subject to change during Holidays)
- Monday to Friday: 10am–5:30pm
- Saturday & Sunday: 9:30am–6pm
- Phone: 1800 026 576, (03) 9923 5952
- Email: email@example.com
Sea Life Melbourne Aquarium Venue Features
- Multiple event spaces available that can house more than 1500 guests
- Only Indoor spaces are available
- An area for pre-dinner drinks and complimentary items
- Selection of table cloths and linen napkins
- Dressed gift table and cake table with cake knife and glasses
- Cloaking on arrival
- You can enter Sea Life Melbourne Aquarium by boat or helicopter
- Have your guests greeted from underwater
- Banner or welcome message displayed inside the Fish Bowl or Coral Atoll
- Wedding Coordinator to assist with your setup
Wedding Venue Price Info For Sea Life Melbourne Aquarium
- Gold Dinner Package $150 per person
- Silver Dinner Package $140 per person
- Cocktail Package $131 per person
- Cheese, Dessert, Fruit Platters available from $70 to $120 per platter
- Standard Package – Included in the main food package
- Premium Package Upgrade at $7 per person
- Sommelier’s Package Upgrade at $16 per person
Minimum Spend Requirement
Sea Life Melbourne Aquarium is a top of the line premier wedding venue that has FIVE stunning and unique event spaces. With a combination of professional service and exquisite menus; your wedding at the Sea Life Melbourne Aquarium will ensure an unforgettable experience for you and your guests.
Sea Life Melbourne Aquarium operates on a minimum spend requirement which varies as per the location or setup you choose.
Venue Hire Minimum Spend:
- $5000- $15,000
NOTE: Please contact the event team to know about offers and discounts during off and peak seasons
- You will NOT be allowed to bring in third party caterers
- If you book your wedding at Sea Life Melbourne Aquarium, you will be given access to an exclusive list of suppliers from whom you can select the cake, music and flowers.
- If required you can also get contacts for marriage celebrants, accommodation for you and your guests
- For details regarding deposits please contact the events team at Sea Life Melbourne Aquarium directly.
- You can Phone in at (03) 9923 5952 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org for consultation.
Ceremony Options At Sea Life Melbourne Aquarium
At the Sea Life Melbourne Aquarium there are event spaces that can be converted into a wedding ceremony area. You will have an option between The Ocean Theatre, Fish Bowl, Antarctica and Coral Atoll. These stunning locations will keep you with in the marine aquatic enclosure.
Sea Life Melbourne Aquarium Wedding Reception
When it comes to wedding receptions at the Sea Life Melbourne Aquarium, you and your guests will have one of the most unforgettable experiences that you could ever imagine. For receptions, besides the four locations that have already been mentioned, you will have an additional option of the Upper Deck, which has a crocodile lair with a small outdoor area and the Yarra Room, which faces the River Yarra.
All these locations provide space for 200-600 people, with the Coral Atoll having the maximum amount of space.
Photography Opportunity At Sea Life Melbourne Aquarium
The Sea Life Melbourne Aquarium provides you practically unlimited photo and video opportunities. There are multiple marine backgrounds at the Ocean Theatre and Fish Bowl. You can also have a cool winter theme at the Antarctic Room with the penguins. For a more outdoor feel we can also organise wedding shoots at the banks of River Yarra.
What Sea Life Melbourne Aquarium Offers For Transport & Accommodation
If you are driving to Sea Life Aquarium, there are several public car parking facilities available that are just a short walk away from the venue.