A BRIDAL GUIDE FOR WEDDINGS AT Bridges Restaurant Hurstbridge
Marc and Amy wanted a wedding day that was relaxed, simple and timeless. With a naturally beautiful venue and organic styling, they brought their low-key vision to life with Tree Studio along to capture the day....
Bridges Restaurant Hurstbridge | Wedding Venue Vision and Insights| Tree Studio
Real Weddings At Bridges Restaurant | Hurstbridge Venue
A Bridal Guide For Weddings At Bridges Restaurant Hurstbridge
About Bridges Restaurant Hurstbridge
Bridges Restaurant first started off as a Protea Flower Farm in the late 1900s. It was later developed into a plant Nursery in 2002. It was only by 2003 that the main building was constructed which now houses the well known Restaurant and Function centre at Hurstbridge. Even today, the Bridges Restaurant Property is surrounded those century old Protea trees.
At Bridges you will get tailor made wedding packages that suit all your needs. You and your partner are guaranteed to have a dream wedding at the mud brick venue. All this along with an amazing backdrop of manna gum trees and a bountiful amount of local plants, the photos of your wedding day will never look better.
Bridges Restaurant also offers a child friendly outdoor area that includes a giant chess set and plenty of room for running around to keep the children occupied through the night
- Location: 1075 Heidelberg, Kinglake Road, PO Box 597 Hurstbridge Victoria 3099
- Telephone: (03) 9718 0099
- Business Hours: 10:00 am – 11:00 pm (Monday to Sunday)
- Email: email@example.com
Bridges Restaurant Hurstbridge Venue Features
- Indoor & Outdoor Ceremony Option
- Photography session at the bush lands & the nearby Diamond Creek lake
- Local Celebrant for Wedding Ceremony: Available
- Reception Guest Capacity: Max.150 Seated/250 Standing
- Time Restriction: 11:45am
- Audio-Video equipment, In house DJ & Band: Available
Wedding Venue Price Info For Bridges Restaurant Hurstbridge
- $1500 for 60 to 100 people
- $1000 for more than 100 people
Food & Beverage Packages (6 hour duration. Minimum 60 Guests)
- Monday To Thursday: $100 to $110 Per Person
- Friday: $110 to $120 Per Person
- Saturday: $125 to $135 Per Person
- Sunday: $115 to $125 Per Person
- Children’s Meals: $35 Per Person
Cocktail Packages (Minimum 60 Guests)
Five Packages are available
- Prices range from $75 to $90 Per Person
- Booking will be confirmed by payment of a $1000 deposit
- Second payment of 30% is required at 6 months, Third payment of 30% is required at 3 months and Final payment is required 2 weeks prior to the event
- Deposit less a $250 booking fee will be refunded upon the rebooking of cancelled date
- Cancellations made within six weeks of function date incur 2/3rd payment of final balance owing.
- 10% Discount for off peak Season- May, June, July and August.
- Prices are subject to change without notice
- The restaurant is closed on all Public Holidays
Ceremony Options At Bridges Restaurant Hurstbridge
You can have your Wedding Ceremony conducted at the courtyard of the Bridges Restaurant. The Ceremony venue is situated in a tranquil 15 acres of beautiful bushland property & nursery. These location also provide great photo opportunities post your ceremony.
You will also have an access to a local celebrant to conduct the ceremony. On your wedding day you will have exclusive rights to use the courtyard property for your ceremony and photo shoots.
Bridges Restaurant Hurstbridge Wedding Reception
After the Ceremony your can move your party indoors to the Restaurant and Function Centre. But even as you are indoors you will have an uninterrupted view of the bush surroundings with the Manna Gums and the meandering Diamond Creek surrounding your reception venue. All these features provide a great back drop for your photo sessions.
You can also have a dance floor at the reception area where your guests will continue to have access to food and drinks. This is another location where you can have some candid photos of you and your friends taken as you celebrate your special day
Photography Opportunity At Bridges Restaurant Hurstbridge
The locations around Bridges Restaurant provides a wonderful backdrop for bush land wedding photography. On a beautiful sunny day this location gives you a rare opportunity to capture some great photographs.
The rustic decorations tied in with all the wood tones of leafy Hurstbridge blend in perfectly to give you some terrific frames.
After you are done with your ceremony you will also have the option to walk to the nearby locations for a beautiful bush land wedding photography session and bridal portraits.
Even when you are indoors you will not be short of options. The modern Mud Brick designed building of the Bridges restaurant has two bold open fireplaces. If that is not enough then you also have the picturesque outdoor terrace which is sure to satisfy your photography needs.
We Love To Throw You Some Ideas
Should you have any questions to plan a wedding or wedding photography at Bridges Restaurant, please do not hesitate to Contact Us for the suggestions and information from a Victoria wedding photographer’s view.