A BRIDAL GUIDE FOR WEDDINGS AT Avalon Castle
Avalon Castle Cockatoo| Wedding Venue Vision and Insights| Tree Studio
Real Weddings At Avalon Castle | Cockatoo Venue
A Bridal Guide For Weddings At Avalon Castle Cockatoo
About Avalon Castle Cockatoo
Avalon Castle is one of Victoria’s most popular and awarded wedding ceremony and reception venues. It is a beautiful two acre property that is located in Cockatoo, high on the picturesque Dandenong Ranges.
With it multiple garden locations for ceremony and receptions Avalon Castle is the ultimate location to have your wedding. The gardens at the Avalon Castle are lush green and gorgeous all year round. The Rose Terrace is an absolute “stand-out” space for ceremonies with its rustic outdoor bar.
This all in one wedding venue is a treat for nature themed photo sessions as it is marked with some breathtaking backdrops that will make your wedding day pictures pop out.
- Location: 1 Flora Close, Cockatoo, Vic 3781
- Phone: (03) 5968 8392
- Mobile: 0438 873 687
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Business Hours- 10am to 10pm
Avalon Castle Cockatoo Venue Features
- Reception Room, Garden and Chapel for Ceremony
- Wheelchair access
- Onsite Wedding Coordinator
- Onsite accommodation available for your guests
- Reception Guest Capacity: Max.120 Seated/200 Standing
- Time Restriction: 11pm approx
Wedding Venue Price Info For Avalon Castle Cockatoo
Minimum Spend Requirement
- $3000 and upwards (Please contact the Hotel for more details)
Food & Beverage Packages
- 70-120 Guests
- Cocktail- $130 to $135 Per Person
- Dinner- $140 to $155 Per Person
Friday and Sunday
- 50-120 Guests
- Cocktail- $115 to $125 Per Person
- Dinner- $125 to $145 Per Person
Monday to Thursday
- 30-120 Guests
- Cocktail- $95 to $105 Per Person
- Dinner- $105 to $125 Per Person
- Deposit of $1000 is required to reserved a specific day and date
- Final payment is due 10 business days prior before your wedding
- Pricing and discounts applied as a per head rate includes GST
- 10% surcharge applies for public holiday.
- 10% discount applies for the winter months.
- There is a minimum guest requirement for certain days.
- Prices are subject to change unless your booking is confirmed.
Ceremony Options At Avalon Castle Cockatoo
Avalon Castle offers three great venues for Wedding Ceremonies
- The Chapel
One of the best locations for Wedding Ceremony at Avalon Castle is the Chapel. Complete with stained glass windows that allow the afternoon sunlight to stream in, wood paneling and traditional wooden pews, this venue is favourite for couples to exchange vows. This is also a great spot for some mood photography to capture those special moments during your ceremony. This location is the best indoor ceremony venue that is ideal for both hot and cold weathers.
- The Gazebo
Surrounded by breathtaking landscaped gardens the Gazebo is a great location to have a wedding ceremony. You can exchange your vows with your partner under a gorgeous redwood wedding gazebo at this amazing outdoor location. Given the garden set up you can have some terrific photographs taken under natural light as you say ‘I do’.
- The Rose Terrace
The Rose Terrace is a location that is perfect for outdoor ceremonies all year round. This ceremony venue is situated on the lower lawn with the natural canopy cover of the native trees giving you some great choices to have nature themed photo sessions. You have the option to leave the arch natural or you can decorate it as per your requirement.
Avalon Castle Cockatoo Wedding Reception
Once the ceremony concludes you can take your guests into Avalon Castle’s award winning reception area.
The property boasts of a spacious cottage for the bride and groom with another six rooms under the castle, all of which are made available exclusively for your friends and family.
The exclusivity allows you to have uninterrupted photo sessions with your partner, family and friends as they continue with the celebrations.
Photography Opportunity At Avalon Castle Cockatoo
Avalon Castle is the ultimate all-in-one wedding venue. It is an idyllic location that situated in the heart of the picturesque Dandenong Ranges, providing you with unlimited natural background for photography.
The estate looks stunning all year round and is particularly beautiful in the evening when all of the featured areas are illuminated. This allows you to have some great sun set and night photography options.
In addition to all this Avalon Castle also provides you with two vintage cars, a 1927 Nash Car and a 1969 Mustang that you can use as props for your photo sessions at the castle gardens.
We Love To Throw You Some Ideas
Should you have any questions to plan a wedding or wedding photography at Avalon Castle, please do not hesitate to Contact Us for the suggestions and information from a Victoria wedding photographer’s view.